STUDY IN MALTA
|Religion||Christianity largest denomination being Roman Catholicism.|
|Climate||The climate is pleasant and attracts a lot of tourists, the summers are very hot and dry, winters are rainy, and autumn is wet and warm. The rainy season is generally from October through March.|
- Malta gained independence from the United Kingdom in 1964 and became a republic in 1974.
- Malta is a Southern European island nation in the Mediterranean, off the coast of Sicily (Italy) and close to Tunisia and Libya. The small country is home to a population of roughly 440,000 people.
- Malta belonged to the British Empire from 1814 from 1964. During that time, the British imposed the use and Malta is a popular destination for students seeking English language courses.
- Malta boasts three UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- One of the world’s smallest and most densely populated countries